Waring HPB300 Review
| Waring HPB300 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Waring MegaMix Professional Specialty Blender - Brushed Steel.
- Blends soups and sauces, as well as ice, slushy drinks and ice-cold smoothies.
- The 27, 000-RPM motor allows you to prepare shakes, pina coladas and favorite coffee drinks quickly.
- 1-Horsepower Commercial Rated Motor.
- 48 oz Polycarbonate Container.
- Five-Year Limited Motor Warranty.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 15% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 22% of all blenders.|
|This blender has a LONGER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the TOP 13% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 39 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 76% of users rate this blender favorably.
- The price is a bit high but it's worth every penny.... easy to clean.. good looking.. I can keep it out on my kitchen counter all the time ... good choice.
- Very fast processing, reduces ice very fast, clean up in 2 minutes with out disassembly.
- This blender is a monster! I love it! It will chew through anything in about 8 seconds although it is a bit loud...Would highly recommend.
- The blender is loud. No two ways about it. I generally walk away from it or cover my ears, but as it only blends for 20 seconds it's not too big a deal.
- Rated: Excellent. Recommendation: You buy it!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Waring HPB300 Review
Go to Best Blender from Waring HPB300 Review