Vitamix 4500 Review
| Vitamix 4500 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Designed for making smoothies, frozen treats, sauces, soups and purees.
- 2-speed blender with thermally protected 2+ peak horsepower motor.
- Stainless-steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings.
- Equipped with a large, clear, 64-ounce container made from Eastman Tritan copolyester material, which makes it BPA-free, virtually unbreakable, and more chemical resistant.
- blade speeds of over 200 MPH for blending, pureeing, chopping, juicing, grinding, and more.
- Lifestyle recipe book containing over 150 step-by-step recipes in full color comes included.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|This blender has a LONGER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the TOP 13% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 38 USERS and ranks in the TOP 8% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 91% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Super easy to clean with a rinse (if you do it right away) I used to juice and there is no comparison with regards to clean up.
- Best blender I have ever had. I make everything with it. Easy to clean not a lot of parts.
- Easy to operate, super easy to clean. We use it every day, just sorry we did not buy this sooner.
- The blender is amazing and I am able to introduce more fruits and vegetables into my diet. I am able to feed my family healthy food without them knowing that it is actually good for them.
- Probably like you, I agonized about whether to treat/spoil myself by getting this outrageously expensive machine. Absolutely worth it...
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Vitamix 4500 Review
Go to Best Blender from Vitamix 4500 Review