Vitamix 1709 Review
| Vitamix 1709 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- The Culinary Institute of America professional (CIA) series blender.
- Comes with an instructional DVD, an owner's manual, and a space-saving recipe book packed with over 300 easy-to-prepare recipes.
- Super-efficient, super-powerful 2+ peak hp motor.
- Easily handles the work of many appliances so you can blend, puree, chop, juice, grind and more.
- Variable speed control for ultimate processing creativity.
- Oversized 64 oz. BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 2% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|This blender has a LONGER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the TOP 2% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 18 USERS and ranks in the TOP 2% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 86% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Yes, it's expensive, but you're just not going to get this kind of performance out of your average consumer blender. There is a difference!
- I am very pleased with the Vita- Mix. It is a beautiful machine.
- This blender is AWESOME! I made orange sorbet in a minute with just oranges and ice! It is a very handsome unit, and easy to clean.
- This is the best way imaginable to prepare and enjoy fresh greens and fruits, from nut butters to smoothies. A true workhorse appliance!
- Don't think all the praise is hype - it's all true. This is a fantastic machine!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Vitamix 1709 Review
Go to Best Blender from Vitamix 1709 Review