Oster 6642 Review
| Oster 6642 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Oster 12 Speed Osterizer Blender.
- Compact cube design for counter appeal.
- 5-cup scratch resistant and dishwasher safe glass jar.
- All-Metal Drive system for power and extra durability.
- Stainless Steel ice-crushing blade.
- Available in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 speeds.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the BOTTOM 14% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 9% of all blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 54 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 55% of users rate this blender favorably.
- My husband and I use a blender almost every day for protein shakes. The Oster has always been very dependable and works beautifully.
- Doesn't crush ice too well. Leaves small chunks. Stuff on the top doesn't make it down to the blade.
- The glass jar doesn't lock or snugly "fit" in the casing when you use the blender - it just sort of sits there flimsily.
- I make a smoothie just about every morning with bananas, a few frozen strawberries and yogurt. It can not handle that.
- This blender works well, however you do sometimes have to stick something in there to get the top of your concoction well-mixed in with the rest of it.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Oster 6642 Review
Go to Best Blender from Oster 6642 Review