Oster 6641 Review
| Oster 6641 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Oster 12 Speed Blender.
- "Ice Crusher" stainless-steel blade for ice, frozen fruit and other frozen foods.
- Break-resistant plastic jar has a big 6-cup capacity.
- All-Metal Drive system for extra durability.
- Oster 12-Speed Blender quickly disassembles for easy cleanup.
- Convenient cord-storage feature, you don't have to wind the power cord around the body.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the BOTTOM 7% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 9% of all blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 18 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 3% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 19% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Right out of the box, the pulse function never worked. Also, I was never able to crush ice with it. Anything that's somewhat frozen, like frozen fruit, forget it.
- The plastic jar is so lightweight, that no matter what speed you're using, it shakes and rattles, sometimes to the point that the cover flies off!
- I really like this blender. I like the light plastic top container, the lid comes off and on easily, easy to clean, crushes ice well.
- Had it about a year before the "grinding" started. For some reason the blade will not seat down on the shaft of the motor cleanly.
- I made one protein shake. It began to vibrate excessively, the base got hot and it smelled as if it was burning.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Oster 6641 Review
Go to Best Blender from Oster 6641 Review