KitchenAid KSB465OB Review
| KitchenAid KSB465OB Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 4 Speed Classic Series Blender - Onyx Black.
- This 48-oz. one-piece blend-n-serve pitcher resists dripping, shattering, scratching and staining.
- Smooth control pad wipes clean in a second.
- Solid die-cast metal base with steel-reinforced coupler and 1-piece stainless-steel blade.
- Intelli-Speed electronic sensor adjusts the power to maintain a consistent speed.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is PRICED ABOUT AVERAGE when compared to all other blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 17 USERS and ranks in the TOP 18% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 88% of users rate this blender favorably.
- This blender does a good job at blending and it isn't horribly loud. I ve had this for about 3 months and it has been good so far.
- My family loves it. We have made smoothies and the results are great. I would recommed this to anyone in the market for a great blender.
- Recommended? YES! It's pretty to look at, and very easy to use and to clean. It's thoughtfully designed.
- It breaks up the ice perfectly and I never get any chunks of ice left in there like I had on our old blender. If you are looking for quality... here it is!
- This is the best non-commercial blender I have ever used! Extremely happy with this purchase!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB465OB Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB465OB Review