Hamilton Beach 50639R Review
| Hamilton Beach 50639R Summary »
Blender Highlights »
Stay or Go
- Stay or Go 10 Speed Blender (black).
- Wave-Action system continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for smooth results.
- DuraBlend travel cup lets you blend a single serving.
- 56 oz. DuraBlend jar.
- The lidded travel cup is insulated and fits most cup holders.
- 3 year limited warranty.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the BOTTOM 25% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 7 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 14% of users rate this blender favorably.
- I think it took 20 minutes, watching the thing just seize up over and over, to finally get the ice in my smoothie pulverized. I had to stir it several times to get the blades working.
- This blender is great for making smoothies. Works really well on frozen strawberries and the travel cup is very convenient.
- I was so upset. So I washed all the products and plan to take it back tomorrow. Don't even look at it in the store.
- Glad to know it's not just me. I should have looked at reviews first. It's going back.
- I spent 15 minutes trying to blend a fruit smoothie with frozen fruit. Start, stop, stir, repeat endlessly. Still, I ended up with chunks.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Hamilton Beach 50639R Review
Go to Best Blender from Hamilton Beach 50639R Review