Cuisinart SPB-7CH Review
| Cuisinart SPB-7CH Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Cuisinart SmartPower 7-Speed Electronic Blender - Chrome.
- Crushes ice instantly with no liquid added. It blends, purées, chops, mixes, and liquefies all with the push of a button!
- Easy to read/easy to clean 7-speed touchpad controls with indicator lights.
- 40-ounce glass jar with dripless pour spout.
- Ice crush button and Pulse at any speed button.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is PRICED ABOUT AVERAGE when compared to all other blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 28% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 131 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 6% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 31% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Within a month of daily use two of the plastic parts (the bottom of the blade assembly) fused together and locked up the blade altogether.
- Just what I needed. Powerful, easy to use. Would buy again and recommend to others.
- Prior to breaking this blender was only a mild disappointment. Now it's a total disappointment.
- I love the glass jar part of it but overall as a blender it really disapoints me. We mainly use it to make smoothies. It ALWAYS gets stuck...ALWAYS.
- I have owned this blender for two years. It is aweful. Want to make a smoothie? Hope you have time to push the mixture into the blades for 20 minutes.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Cuisinart SPB-7CH Review
Go to Best Blender from Cuisinart SPB-7CH Review