Cuisinart Juicer Reviews
|Cuisinart Juicer Reviews »
See Juicer Rating Details
User Reviews Summary »
- 28% of reviewers rate this juicer favorably.
- I just get tired of those who critique an item just because they don't know how to use it correctly. Anyway, to sum everything up, I like this machine!
- After struggling with this juicer - with all the symptoms others have commented on, I returned mine to a local dealer - THREE TIMES!!
- The juicer would just stall out every time my husband or I exerted the slightest pressure onto this thing.
- This unit is junk. The unit looks cool and modern. It happens to have the Cuisinart brand name on it, which might have been a plus in a past life.
- I must say I am very surprised by the negativity of the reviews here for this juicer!..I've considered this to be a great little juicer.
- Does a nice job juicing, but moves around on the counter a bit. It seems to take forever. The easy cleanup is a plus.
- In my many decades as a consumer, I have never dealt with an appliance that was more badly designed.
- Wow, I was really surprised by this juicer. It is incredibly disappointing. I read the mixed reviews before I purchased it hoping that I would have better luck but I didn't.
- This 100% light-weight plastic piece of junk isn't worth the time it took to set it up. First of all, there is no weight to it, nor is there any kind of non-skid bottom…
- I really like it because...It is very powerful - squeezes oranges and lemon pretty easy, auto-reverse feature is useful too...
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Cuisinart Juicer Reviews
Go to Breville Juicer Reviews from Cuisinart Juicer Reviews