Cuisinart BFP-10CH Review
| Cuisinart BFP-10CH Summary »
Blender Highlights »
PowerBlend Duet Blender
- Cuisinart PowerBlend Duet Blender/Food Processor - Black / Stainless Steel.
- 7-speed touchpad controls with LED indicators: Off, On, Pulse, Stir, Chop, Mix, Purée, Food Processor and Ice Crush.
- 3-cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher, slicing/shredding disc, and chopping blade.
- Large 56-oz. glass blender jar.
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Convenient push-in cord storage and limited 3-year warranty.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is PRICED ABOUT AVERAGE when compared to all other blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 28% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 86 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 18% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 44% of users rate this blender favorably.
- The blender is nice but the processor part is too small. I used it to make a small pie crust and every time I pulsed to blend the dough the flour would come out from the edges.
- I'm glad I purchased this product! I've been using it every day for the last 3.5 months and it's been performing beautifully.
- It started having this burning hairdryer smell a few weeks ago but seemed to be doing alright aside from that. The motor burned out this morning .
- I used this machine about 4 or 5 times before the motor went out on me. Apparently, this is a consistent manufacturing problem that many others are having too.
- Wonderful product - do give it a try!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Cuisinart BFP-10CH Review
Go to Best Blender from Cuisinart BFP-10CH Review