Breville JE900 Review
|Breville JE900 Review »
See Juicer Rating Details
User Reviews Summary »
- 87% of reviewers rate this juicer favorably.
- Had this a few weeks and so far it's been just wonderful. Can blend large sized fruits and lots of it at a time.
- I find it very easy to use and to clean. I have had no problem putting whole carrots and apples and even ginger root in: the machine grinds them all in seconds, no problem.
- Works great. Juices even orange juice! Cleanup takes 2 minutes if you rinse it immediately with hot water.
- This juicer leaves a lot of very moist pulp. My old jack lalanne did much better and I am sorry now that I replaced it with the Breville.
- I got the JE900 from my local Costco thinking it would be similar to my sister's Breville BJE200XL juicer. They are similar juicers, however the BJE200XL is better and is a very similar price.
- It's so easy to operate and clean. I am able to sneak veggies into my kids drinks and they just think they are drinking some yummy juice!
- The machine itself has a pretty strong motor and extracts a fair amount of juice from each piece of produce. I can make a nice glass of juice using just 2 apples, 2 carrots and a beet.
- This juicer did not meet my expectations at all. I honestly thought it would plow through carrots and apples like nothing, but it did not. The blades had a hard time even cutting through the carrots.
- I am so happy with it. So much faster to juice up. The waste container is so big that you don't have to keep emptying it.
- This machine is everything the manufacturer claims it to be, and then some. This is my first juicer the truth...it's worth every penny.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Breville JE900 Review
Go to Breville Juicer Reviews from Breville JE900 Review