Black and Decker BLC10650HB Review
| Black and Decker BLC10650HB Summary »
Blender Highlights »
||Black and Decker
- Black and Decker Cyclone 10-Speed Blender - Black.
- Unique 48 oz. Cyclone Glass Blending Jar design helps keep ingredients in the path of the multi-level stainless steel blades.
- 650 watts of peak power and 10 speeds plus pulse for salsas, smoothies, shakes, soups, stews and more!
- 2-oz. Measuring Cup Lid Insert and Perfect Pour Jar Spout.
- Cord Storage with Dishwasher-Safe Lid.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the BOTTOM 3% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 16 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 14% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 20% of users rate this blender favorably.
- The goofy little top which is supposed to be a measuring cup I guess continually comes off the unit.
- I also had the experience of it leaking no matter how tight you tightened it.
- No matter how well I screw on the black plastic jar base to try and tighten the gasket, it just keeps on leaking! I haven't even used it yet!
- You can't make anything with this blender if it has ice in it. It just took me 10 minutes to "blend" a smoothie.
- The blade assembly fell apart on me after 6 months of use, stripping the nut that holds it all together.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Black and Decker BLC10650HB Review
Go to Best Blender from Black and Decker BLC10650HB Review