Waring MX1000R Review
| Waring MX1000R Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Waring Pro Professional 3 HP Blender - Black.
- Great for Soups, Salsas, Sauces, Desserts, Dressings and Beverages.
- Simple High, Low, Off and Pulse Paddle Switches.
- Heavy-Duty 3 HP Motor, 30,000+ RPMs.
- One-Piece Dishwasher-Safe Removable Jar Pad.
- 64 oz. Unbreakable Polycarbonate Container Included.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 1% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 28 USERS and ranks in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 94% of users rate this blender favorably.
- In fact, I'd say that for a blender this powerful, it's unusually quiet. Anyway, we're pretty satisfied with this purchase so far. I give it a very good rating.
- Great machine, powerful, simple to operate (two speeds and did not need more for my use). The base is substantial, quality material and construction.
- All in all, an excellent piece of equipment, where the money seems to have been spent on the quality of the components and simplicity of design, rather than on advertising and flim flam.
- This la machina is so powerful you might ride it to the grocery store. Buying #2 for my son's B/Day. He was impressed...and, that's sayin' something.
- I have found that it works great! I make smoothies with spinach, apples, cranberries, oranges, carrots, tomatoes, bananas, ice and they all blend easily. I don't find that the noise is excessive.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Waring MX1000R Review
Go to Best Blender from Waring MX1000R Review