KitchenAid KSB580NK Review
| KitchenAid KSB580NK Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 5 Speed Custom Metallic Series Blender - Brushed Nickel.
- Features five speeds plus Pulse Mode and a Crush Ice feature to handle all of your blending tasks.
- 56-Oz. Blend & Serve Pitcher.
- Patented stainless steel blade is positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough blending.
- Stay-Put Lid w/Ingredient Cup and Steel-Reinforced Coupler.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 19% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 75 USERS and ranks in the TOP 21% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 82% of users rate this blender favorably.
- I'm so happy with my purchase that I've been checking out other KitchenAid appliances.
- Best blender I've had. Was completely shocked at how powerful it was the first time I used it. Love the acrylic pitcher and lid - easy clean up.
- So in my opinion if you want a high end blender but dont want to spends hundreds of dollars you will love this model from kitchenaid.
- The ice crushing feature works well. I've mostly made smoothies with the unit and have done so successfully.
- The big polycarbonite pitcher is nice and light and easy to handle. I would buy this blender again in a heartbeat!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB580NK Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB580NK Review