KitchenAid KSB580CR Review
| KitchenAid KSB580CR Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 5 Speed Custom Metallic Series Blender - Chrome.
- Features five speeds plus Pulse Mode and a Crush Ice feature to handle all of your blending tasks.
- 56-Oz. Blend & Serve Pitcher.
- Patented stainless steel blade is positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough blending.
- Stay-Put Lid w/Ingredient Cup and Steel-Reinforced Coupler.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 19% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 75 USERS and ranks in the TOP 21% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 82% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Lots of power, nice, heavy unit, all parts very good quality. Leaves little if any food in the bottom, great with ice. Not too noisy.
- This blender is so much more powerful... and easy to clean. I had a top of the line kitchen aid before! This blender far surpasses it.
- If you're on the fence about spending the money for this blender, don't be. It is worth every penny & more.
- It is amazing how this thing crushes ice into a smoothie...The brushed nickel also looks great and the wide mouth jar feels solid and is easy to clean.
- I'm sooo impressed with this KitchenAid blender...I highly recommend this blender. I know it's not a Vitamix, but if you want one that is a high quality for everyday needs, this one is awesome!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB580CR Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB580CR Review