KitchenAid KSB565SM Review
| KitchenAid KSB565SM Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 5 Speed Artisan Series Blender.
- Countertop blender with 0.9 HP motor and die-cast metal base.
- 48-Oz. Glass Pitcher.
- Patented stainless steel blade is positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough blending.
- 5 speed settings for stirring, chopping, mixing, pureeing, and liquefying.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 30% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 5 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 80% of users rate this blender favorably.
- This blender easily crushes the ice and blends the frozen fruits into a delicious smoothie without problem...We recommend this blender to anyone looking for quality at a reasonable price.
- I've only had the blender for a couple of weeks, but it is working well. The base is metal, but the piece that goes into the base is made of plastic. It does ice very well. It is very noisy.
- Works great! Good for both crushing ice and pureeing food. Solid foundation. Prefer the glass jar.
- This blender is awesome! Crushes ice perfectly, blends superbly. Cleans alright. No complaints. It's quieter than we expected, as sometimes good blenders are super noisy.
- I've used this blender to crush ice. It's now broken.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB565SM Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB565SM Review