KitchenAid KSB560OB Review
| KitchenAid KSB560OB Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 5 Speed Artisan Series Blender - Onyx Black.
- Turns ice cubes to snow in a matter of seconds.
- 56-Oz. Blend & Serve Pitcher.
- Patented stainless steel blade is positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough blending.
- Automatic "crush ice" button; Clean Touch control pad; cord storage for tidy countertops.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 30% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 301 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 77% of users rate this blender favorably.
- We bought this blender a few weeks ago and it seems to work really well. We mostly make smoothies with it, and it handles frozen fruit nicely and blends everything perfectly.
- This blender is the fastest clean-up blender I have ever had. Just rinse after use and you are set to go. The blades do not clog like the other blenders.
- My parents agree, very satisfied with its performance (not quite as good as my Vitamix, but good enough for their purposes).
- We're on our second (and last) polycarbonate pitcher as both have been miserably poor excuses for blender pitchers and are cracked in multiple places causing leaks galore.
- The blender is also easy to clean--I love the flush, covered buttons--and looks great on my countertop. I'm definitely very pleased with this purchase.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB560OB Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB560OB Review