KitchenAid KSB560MC Review
| KitchenAid KSB560MC Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- 5 Speed Artisan Series Blender - Metallic Chrome.
- Turns ice cubes to snow in a matter of seconds.
- 56-Oz. Blend & Serve Pitcher.
- Patented stainless steel blade is positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough blending.
- Automatic "crush ice" button; Clean Touch control pad; cord storage for tidy countertops.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 30% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H has about AVERAGE POWER when compared to all other blenders.|
|This blender has a SHORTER THAN AVERAGE WARRANTY and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 301 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 77% of users rate this blender favorably.
- All the good things others said are true... and it does not leak. It is heavy duty (no plastic on the base) and easy to care for.
- I bought this item to replace an older model KitchenAid blender. I was so pleased to find the powerful motor did what my old one did in almost half the time. Love It!
- This is a great blender. I've been to multiple stores to look and various blenders and then read tons of reviews online....and I am so happy with my purchase of this KitchenAid blender.
- This is a great blender!!! I have now had this Blender for 3 months, and have used it everyday and sometimes twice in a day. It is a Work Horse!!!!
- This is one great blender, hands down. I don't know about its longevity, but I am very very happy so far!
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from KitchenAid KSB560MC Review
Go to Best Blender from KitchenAid KSB560MC Review