|Juiceman Reviews »
See Juicer Rating Details
User Reviews Summary »
- 68% of reviewers rate this juicer favorably.
- We're very happy with this juicer. Cleanup definitely is a breeze. The pulps are very dry.
- When it arrived and I took it out of the box and plugged it in I could not get it to turn on…
- This is an excellent juicer. I use it almost everyday now. The juice is tremendously enjoyable!
- I have used this juicer regularly since January 2010, and it has performed exceptionally well. It extracts more juice than other juicers that I have owned, and is easily cleaned.
- This is the best juicer!!! It's the most top rated by consumer reports and the least bad reviews that I searched for in the web.
- The best improved feature is that the pulp does not get clogged in the lid. It is well-collected in the bucket and just a little splashes on the inside of the lid. Easy clean up with warm water.
- I am an experienced juicer, this being my 3rd juicer in 15 years of juicing. It's quiet, efficient, and very easy to use. It can hold a ton of pulp.
- Great pulp collection system compared to other juicers I've used in the past; easy to remove and clean. Pulp is relatively dry; i.e., most of the juice is extracted from the fruits and vegetables.
- Cleanup is a breeze. However, first unit lasted less than 24 hours before it started running at slow speed whenever it was plugged in. On/off switch had no effect.
- Yesterday, the digital button would not go on. I played with it for a while and finally got it to turn on. Today the same thing. The machine will not turn on.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Juiceman Reviews
Go to Juiceman Juicer Reviews from Juiceman Reviews