Cuisinart SPB-7 Review
| Cuisinart SPB-7 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Cuisinart SmartPower 7-Speed Electronic Blender - White.
- Crushes ice instantly with no liquid added. It blends, purées, chops, mixes, and liquefies all with the push of a button!
- Easy to read/easy to clean 7-speed touchpad controls with indicator lights.
- 40-ounce glass jar with dripless pour spout.
- Ice crush button and Pulse at any speed button.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is PRICED ABOUT AVERAGE when compared to all other blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 28% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 131 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 6% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 31% of users rate this blender favorably.
- WORST BLENDER EVER. Blends nothing. Can't chop ice. Tried to make pesto and had to switch to my food processor instead. Don't waste any money on this horrible piece of crap.
- I have had this blender for at least 3 years. It does a great job on the ice cream and icy drinks I tend to use it for.
- It needs help to puree the ingredients for a smoothie (you must frequently STIR the ingredients yourself.) The blade assembly eventually cracked.
- Ours held our for about eight months of once-a-week use making smoothies.
- I owned this blender for a year... and give one star only because it actually turned on. The bad: It's SUPER LOUD, and has a hard time crushing ice and frozen fruit.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Cuisinart SPB-7 Review
Go to Best Blender from Cuisinart SPB-7 Review