Cuisinart BFP-703CH Review
| Cuisinart BFP-703CH Summary »
Blender Highlights »
SmartPower Duet Blender
- Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender / Food Processor - Chrome.
- 3-cup capacity work bowl.
- Cover with feed tube and pusher with liquid dispenser.
- 40-ounce glass blender jar.
- Electronic touchpad controls.
- Food processor button provides the perfect speed for processing foods.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is PRICED ABOUT AVERAGE when compared to all other blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 1% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED LOWER THAN AVERAGE by 106 USERS and ranks in the BOTTOM 10% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 36% of users rate this blender favorably.
- Not only does it slice veggies so thin, they might as well been puree, but more seriously, the plastic bowl cracked from the center where it sits on the spindle. Quite a disappointing product.
- What a piece of junk! I used it maybe four or five times before it broke.
- I know that food processors and blenders are inherently louder than regular appliances, but this is louder than most lawn mowers.
- Pretty disappointed. The single biggest drawback is the noise. The blender is so loud it scares our pets into hiding.
- It's so loud that it is certainly a safety issue, and might damage someone's hearing.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Cuisinart BFP-703CH Review
Go to Best Blender from Cuisinart BFP-703CH Review