Blendtec TB-621-20 Review
| Blendtec TB-621-20 Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Blendtec Home Blender - Black.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor.
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid; user guide and recipes included.
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff.
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee.
- All-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, breads, dressings, salsas, and more.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 5% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED HIGHER THAN AVERAGE by 107 USERS and ranks in the TOP 18% of all blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 88% of users rate this blender favorably.
- It has been one of the BEST purchases we've ever made! We use it every single day for one thing or another.
- I use it multiple times a day for all sorts of foods and I have never had a smoothie so smooth at home as I do now! LOVE IT!
- This product is incredible. I can throw whole fruits and vegetables right in without cutting into smaler pieces. Also ice and frozen foods are no problem.
- To make a long story short, I love this blender. It totally exceeded my expectations, and I was expecting a whole lot for some $400.
- Received it 4 days ago, and I am impressed. Now I can put all of my greens, fruit, and ice in at once and press the smoothie button and 30 seconds later it is done.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Blendtec TB-621-20 Review
Go to Best Blender from Blendtec TB-621-20 Review