Blendtec HP3A Review
| Blendtec HP3A Summary »
Blender Highlights »
- Blendtec Total Blender is available in black, white and red.
- 3 HP direct-drive motor and solid-state electronics.
- Clear, non-toxic, polycarbonate, 64 oz. GE Lexan break resistant jar.
- 25 pre-programmed blending cycles.
- Fits under standard counters.
- All-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, breads, dressings, salsas, and more.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the TOP 10% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is MORE POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the TOP 5% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 27 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 67% of users rate this blender favorably.
- The Blendtec, on the other hand, is fantastically sharp-looking on the counter. I use it daily and it performs like a dream. It is goof-proof.
- The pitcher has a gear fitting on the bottom that tends to wear out every 2 years.
- No problems with this product. Very efficient and quick. I like the fact that the whole fruit/vegetable can be used, making it more nutritious.
- I was not sure about spending the extra money on the blend tec. But I was so wrong, this is the greatest blender I have ever seen. I have recomended it to all of my friends.
- This blender has done an excellent job in crushing ice as well. It was also powerful enough to really emulsify spinach which I used to make green smoothies.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Blendtec HP3A Review
Go to Best Blender from Blendtec HP3A Review