Black and Decker BL10450HB Review
| Black and Decker BL10450HB Summary »
Blender Highlights »
||Black and Decker
Crush Master Blender
- Black and Decker Crush Master 10-Speed Blender - Black.
- Multi-Level Stainless Steel Blades.
- 42 oz. Heat-Resistant Glass Blending Jar.
- 10 Speeds plus Pulse, One-Touch Ice Crush and Fast Clean Buttons.
- Motor Overheat Protection System and Safety Interlock System.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty.
|Blender Ratings »
||Based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), this blender is LESS EXPENSIVE THAN AVERAGE and is priced in the BOTTOM 14% of all blenders.|
|The BL10450H is LESS POWERFUL THAN AVERAGE and ranks in the BOTTOM 9% of all blenders.|
|This blender has an AVERAGE WARRANTY LENGTH when compared to all other blenders.|
|Based on actual user experience and reviews, this blender is RATED ABOUT AVERAGE by 31 USERS when compared to all other blenders.|
User Reviews »
- 66% of users rate this blender favorably.
- The price is right and it even crushes ice. The base fit is different from what I've had before so take the time to figure it out or it will leak.
- Solid blender...Most of the parts of the blender do not seem to be as cheaply made as other blenders. Does the job - what more can you ask for?
- I was relatively happy with the blender for the first few months...It did the job. The only thing I had trouble with was getting the blender to lock securely on the base.
- The blender works great. the top holder is heavy, which i think is required to combat the high power of the blender and make it stable (avoiding spill). I recommend this product.
- If you need an inexpensive, moderately powered, black blender, this fits the bill.
Go to Best Juicer Ratings from Black and Decker BL10450HB Review
Go to Best Blender from Black and Decker BL10450HB Review